Thursday, September 22, 2011

When The Sun Shine So Bright

 "when we walked around this place, we found something new in here. we got new friends from GENESIS", Ria Marshela and Handiny
 "for my page in year book school, i got the theme about Bohemian. That's reason why I used this bracelets and necklaces very much! :D", Nurul Alfiani
eye glasses: black and square from OPTIK
ring: Wilemina Ring from Sophie Paris Promo
necklace: brown, cream, green, blue, yellow, red brown, purple from All Of My Collection
bracelet: gold, blue, red, diamond, (ethnic and sparkling) from My Shop
 "I am the cover of Arung Ramadhan's lens camera SLR. I don't know where I go. I only remember I always in the pockets. Huhuhu ;'("
 PEOPLE ON THE PICTURE:
(left to the right, down to the up)
Muhammad Danu Winata
Firda Ayuningtias
Arung Ramadhan
Michael Yohannes
Sekar Arum Hardianingsih
Irfan
  I LOVE THE SUN BRIGHT and I GOT IT IN THIS POSTING !


 I don't know what they are did. Maybe they making a Video Clip?

He is Bisli Banu Kusuma, my classsmate in SMA Negeri 4 Depok. 
I don't know why we can find him in this page so often. I took these pictures with myself and I found many sparkles in here from the sun :) SO NICE!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Your blog is nice, I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete